208 Catchy Headlines & Attention Grabbing Blog Title Templates
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Do you want your blog to gain more traffic, and higher conversion rates? Then, you should learn about the secret of the world’s highest paid bloggers. They use these catchy headlines & attention grabbing blog title templates. Swipe them here! The only catchy headline generator you’ll ever need.
You need catchy headlines to grab attention is because you only have seconds to capture your readers attention. Use a catchy generator to keep your audience on your blog article.
So, how do you come up with a good headline, and catchy titles?
Think about what people would love to read and see. It doesn’t matter if you have a flair for words, and writing is second nature to you. Just try your best to come up with unique words. If you don’t catchy headlines, then people won’t continue reading.
This principle applies to all types of written matter from book titles to magazine article headlines. Every marketer or essay writer who aims to be read should heed this precaution: Do not publish until you come up with a catchy title. Some writers spend 30 to 60 minutes writing, revising, and rewriting their titles. How do you write a catchy headline? How do you come up with a good title? Here are some of my favorite all time tips.
Numbers can make your catchy headline more concrete and easy to follow.
Numbers can make catchy headlines clear and easy to read. From the get go, you know what to expect from the article through the stated numbers. There are no hard rules in using specific numbers but most people only remember three to five points.
Most of the time, huge numbers like 47 and 50 may not catch readers’ attention. You also need to be cautious when using numbers in your catchy titles. If you think that it will help make your article easier to read, go ahead and add it. Otherwise, there are other styles of writing them.
How to come up with a good title? Here are some examples of catchy titles with numbers in them:
- The 7 Harmless Habits That May Cause Cancer
- How to Start a Website in 3 Easy Steps
- 6 Quick Tips for Writing Titles
- 6 Simple Formulas to Write a Catchy Headline in 2 Minutes
- How to Lose Weight in 6 Steps
Use catchy, engaging marketing words that show the purpose of the article.
There are words that will give readers the rationale behind reading your article. Some examples of these words are reasons, secrets, tips, pointers, facts, tricks, guidelines, proofs, ways, signs, and many more. This is usually done for a listing post or a post that includes lists. One word you have to avoid using is things. It sounds so common, and lacks originality. (and is not a catchy title). Make sure to craft catchy headlines to grab attention!
How to come up with a good title? Here are some examples of catchy headlines and titles:
- Secrets to Putting on an Award-Winning Makeup
- Five Ways to Book a Flight without Fuzz
- 4 Best Tricks to Pop the Question
- How to Come Up with Blog Post Title Ideas
- 10 Tips for Writing Viral Titles
Use some trigger words in your catchy titles such as why, when, what, and how.
How do you come up with a good headline? If you are trying to persuade your readers to do something, it’s better to use why and how. One tip here is to use either a trigger word, or a number in your catchy headlines. (Hint: think catchy marketing words.) Don’t attempt to use both since it won’t look and sound good to your readers.
- How to Clean White Shoes without Soap
- Why Investing in a Foreclosed Home Is Wise
- How to Double Your Income without Leaving the House
- Why You Need to Invest in Makeup
- How to Choose a Discounted Bridal Gown
Make a promise that the article can deliver.
People love to read articles that promises something at the very end. What will your readers gain or achieve after your reading your material? The beautiful thing is that you can use these catchy headlines without the need for any call to action words. Do you want your readers to develop certain skills? Is there are a mystery you want to unlock? Are there secrets you want to reveal?
How do you write a catchy headline?
You should intrigue people. Make them curious. This way, you can encourage them to read your article. Just don’t overdo it, or else, you may lose your credibility. It means you can be bold, aggressive, and sexy but still deliver your promise.
How do you come up with a good title? Here are some great catchy headline examples:
- Debunking Myths About Weight Loss You Probably Still Believe
- Six Lies You Can Avoid About Health Care
- The Experts’ Guide to Weight Loss
- How to Remove Stretch Marks in 10 Days
- How to Make Him Fall in Love with You in a Week
- Emotional adjectives can help you describe better the issues of your readers.
Do you need this catchy headline generator?
If you like this amazing infographic, please pin it 🙂
Tug at Emotions
Adjectives that tug at the emotions of your readers can go a long way. Make them feel that you understand their problems. This means empathy at the highest level.
If you really want to learn how to come up with catchy headlines to grab attention, read about the best adjectives you can use. Some adjectives that you can use in your catchy headlines are the following: absolute, sure, fun, free, essential, effortless, best, incredible, strange, and others.
- Fun Ways to Teach Mathematics
- Jaw-dropping Free Samples of Graphic Designs
- Best Smartphone Brands for 2018
- Incredible Ways to Say I Love You
- Essential Skin Care Items You Can’t Grow Old Without
Important Reasons to Spend More Time on Titles
Before we give more tips for coming up with catchy titles and catchy headlines to grab attention, let’s take a look at some of the important reasons why we need to spend more time and effort on titles. Catchy headlines can give marketers and entrepreneurs the following:
- Higher click-through rates
- More readers and followers
- Enable blog posts to become incredibly interesting
- Higher rate of engagement
- Better sales and more profits
Marketing experts always share catchy marketing words that can tug at readers’ emotions, and persuade them to trust business owners. Are you ready to make you of this catchy headline generator? Read on! Here are some of those catchy headlines:
For Dealing with a Problem
How do you come up with a good headline that addresses people’s problems? Write catchy titles and headlines that promise readers effective solutions to their struggles. Here’s a list:
- How to Deal with ___
- [Issue]? Here’s the Best Way to Deal with It
- Get Rid of ___ without Fuzz
- The Best Ever Formula to ____
- Is ____ Bothering You?
For a Major Change
Below are catchy titles that focus more on the readers’ desire to change some aspects in their lives. Here are some of these catchy headline examples:
- [#] Tips to Rekindle _____
- Forget ____ and Try _____ Instead
- That One Good ___ That You Need for Change
- Why ____? When You _____
- [#] ____ Changes for a Better _____
Novelty/Fun/Strange Catchy Headlines
These are quirky and weird titles that stand out from the usual random titles. They make readers take a second look at your article after having perhaps checked a number of other titles before. Here are some samples of formulas for such catchy titles:
- [#] Strange but Efficient Ways to _____
- [#] Weird Ways to Increase Your ____
- How to ____ Just Like a Guru
- ____ Resolved in Just [#] Solutions
- Break Free and _____
The Easy Fix It Catchy Titles
We love making every aspect of our lives quicker and easier. It’s part of human nature. Whether you are planning a special celebration, or booking a plane ticket, you will always find a more convenient way. Do you have a blog post that promises readers quick fixes for anything under the sun?
Here are some catchy headlines, and catchy marketing words you can use for it:
- How to ____ Quick and Easy
- How to ____ in [#] Seconds
- [#] Soul-Enhancing Ways to ____
- How to Buy a ____ without ____
- How to Own a New ____
- Ideas to Kickstart Your _____
- Ways to Totally Change Your ____
- [#]___ That Will Completely Change the Way You Live
- [#] ___ to Make You ____
- Want to ____? You Can Start Now.
- Don’t Ever Worry about ____ Again
- How to ____ Like a Ninja
- How to ___ Your ____ for Stable Growth
- [#] Ways You Can Master _____
- How to Totally Stop _____, After You’ve Tried Everything
Drama-Enhancing Catchy Headlines
How do you write a catchy headline to elicit drama? How do you come up with a good title to catch a reader’s attention and interest? Your catchy title should feed on human’s tendency to be drawn to drama, controversy, gossip, and conflict. The following are some of the most common examples of catchy headlines:
- You Think You Know What ___ Is?
- How to ____ When It Backfires
- Ways to Avoid Becoming a ____
- How to ____ without Glitch
- [#] You Should Avoid to ____
- Do You Still Waste Time Doing ____?
- [#] Questions You Have to Ask When You ____
- [#] Pitfalls Most ___ Often Commit
- [#]___ That Can Make or Break You
- Are You ___ Due to ___?
- [#] Beginner Mistakes on ____ You Can Avoid
- Warning: Don’t _____
- [#] Ideas That Will Help You Out in ____
No Bluff, Smart, Savvy, and Swag
How do you come up with a good headline to educate people? These are catchy headings that encourage readers to be smart, savvy, and highly informed. The following are some of the best catchy headlines examples:
- Go-Getter’s Guidelines for ______
- Getting Smart through Learning to ______
- [#] Smart Methods to _____
- [#] Smart Tools to Simplify ____
- [#] No-Nonsense Tips to ____
- All of Them Does This ____. You can _____ instead.
- [#] Action-Filled Means to _____
Something You Don’t Know about Catchy Marketing Words
Indeed, curiosity kills the cat. These are catchy marketing words that enable readers to enhance their knowledge, and learn what they don’t know now.
- Little Known Tips to ____
- The Truth behind ____
- [#] Myths about ____ You Have to Ignore
- This Is What Happens If You ____
- How to Unlock Your ____
- Why ___ Is Worth Your Attention
- [#] Little ___ to ___ No One Is Telling You
- [#] ___ Facts ____ Need to Know
- The ____ Nobody Is Using Now
- [#] Secrets to Learning ____
Learn from the Expert Catchy Headings
How do you write a catchy headline that can establish you as an expert in the field? These are headlines that set you up as an authority in your niche, or as an expert in the field you are in. In fact, some of these catchy titles can be used as catchy event names. These headlines encourage your readers to learn from you, including your mistakes.
Here are some of these kinds of catchy headline examples:
- [#] Things I Wish I Learned Earlier
- There’s No Regret in ____. But I’d Do It This Way Instead.
- How I Turned Out to Be____
- Why I am ____
- What It Feels Like to ____
- [#] Moral Lessons about How Not to ____
- [#] ____ I Totally Love
- The [#] ___ Which Made Me ____
- The Secrets behind _____
- The Greatest ____ I’ve Ever Done
These kinds of exert catchy headings really make you stand out as an authority. Do you want to be recognized as an expert in your niche? We recommend you read 10 Ways to Go from Blogger to Business Owner.
The Shock/Surprise Element Catchy Titles
How to write a catchy headline to surprise your readers? Include catchy titles that make use of the element of surprise to catch readers’ interest. The following are some of the best catchy headline examples:
- [#] Out of This World ____
- [#] Surprising Elements of ____
- Stop! The Right ___ Is This!
- [#] Shocking Truths about ____
- [#] Ridiculous Ways to ____
Awe-Inspiring Catchy Headlines
It is human nature to desire the feeling of awe, inspiration, and amazement. Take note of this when writing catchy headlines to grab attention. People would love to feel any of these when they read your catchy marketing words. Here are some of the best catchy headline examples:
- Insane ____ That Will Grant You All ____
- [#] Mind-blowing ___ About ___
- Stunning ___ That Will ___ You
- The [#] All-Time ____ about ____
- [#] ____ to Make You Motivated
- [#] Superb Tips about ____
- [#] Stunning Ideas about ____
- Best ____ For You to Make ___ More ____
- [#] Amazing ___ to Try Today
- [#] Samples of ____ To Inspire You
Basic But They Rock Catchy Headlines
How do you come up with a good headline? Consider even the most common These are catchy titles that are common ones. There are many titles and headlines that sound common, but can still catch your readers’ attention.
- How to Use___
- [#] Creative ____ to ____
- How to Deal with ___
- [#] Tips for ____
- How to Create ___
- How to Find ___
- Ways to Deliver ____
- [#] Steps to Achieve ____
- [#] Great Tips for ____
- [#] Best Reasons to ____
- [#] Kinds of ____
- [#] Sensible Tips to ____
- How to Build a ____
- How You Become _____
- Best Tips to Using a ____
These are catchy headline examples that target the logical brains of readers. Such headlines are backed up by scientific facts and solid research. Enjoy the catchy titles below:
- [#] Fool-proof Ways to ___
- [#] Time-tested Formulas for _____
- [#] Studies That Reveal ______
- Guaranteed Methods to _____
- The Science of ____ and How to ____
- [#] Facts about ___ You Need to Know
- [#] Easy Methods to ____ That Are Proven to ____
- ___ That Will Increase By [#] % in [#] Years
- [#] Data-Driven ____ for You to _____
- [#] Fool-proof Formulas That Work For ____
No Formula Necessary
Do you think you’ll be needing a catchy headline generator anytime you write? Keep in mind that you don’t need to memorize any catchy title or headline formula. Just focus on coming up with titles that do the following: catch your readers’ attention, tease them, tickle their emotions, encourage them to click through, and entice more readers.
Here are the some of the all-time favorite catchy headline examples:
- Everything You Have to Know about ____
- Don’t Worry about ____ Again
- End This Problem! Do ____ Today!
- Top [#] Tips to Become a _____ Expert Now
- The Best Solution You Can Have for _____
- Life-changing ___ to ____
- How to ____ Fast and Easy
- [#] Top Tips for Effortless ____
- [#] Best ___ Hacks for Success
- Do This for a Week and Get____
- 1 Golden Rule to ____
- [#] Guaranteed Ways to Make ___ Easier for You
- [#] Simple Ways You Can Follow to ____
- The Greatest Shortcut towards ____
- Double Your Results with Such ____
- Do This for a Week and Achieve ____
- [#] Doable Ways to ____
- Your Number 1 Tip to ___
- How to ___ in [#] Simple Steps
- Forget about ___. Try and Do This ____.
- [#] Smart Tricks to ____
- The Go-Getter’s Pointers to ____
- [#] Powerful Ways for You to ____
- [#] No Trivial Ways for You to ___
- [#] Factors You Should Not Consider
- [#] Unusual Methods for You to ____
- How to Solve ___ When ____ Backfires
- Break the Rules for You to ____
- Stop Wasting Time and Money on ___ By Doing This ____
- The Real Confessions of a ____
- [#] Ways to Accomplish ___ Which You Never Thought Possible
- If You Were Able to ___, You Can Do ___ As Well
- For You Who Won’t Settle for Anything Less Than ___
- If You Love ___, You’ll Love ___ Too
- Secrets Nobody Will Tell You about ____
- How You Can Unlock Your ____
- What Your ____ Says about Your ____
- [#] Myths about ___ You Need to Shrug Off
- [#] Best Known Ways to ____
- [#] Major Benefits of ____
- This Is the Smartest Tip Ever about ____
- [#] Questions You Need to Ask Before You ____
- The Subtle Art of ___
- [#] Eye-catching Methods for You to _____
- Everything I Learned about ____
- How I Turned Out to Become ____
- The [#] Tips That Made Me ___
- [#] Juicy Tips on How You Can ____
- [#] Secrets I Wish I Knew about ____
- [#] Reasons I Completely Love about ____
More catchy headlines to choose from!
- [#] Surefire ___ for You to ___
- [#] Out of [#] People Are Not ___. Are You One of Them?
- [#] Surprising ___ That Can ____ You!
- [#] Creative Techniques for You to ____
- The  Most Efficient Techniques for You to ____
- [#] Best Resources to Guide You in ____
- The Do’s and Don’ts of _____
- The Pros and Cons of _____
- The Best Benefits of _____
- [#] Must-Read Tips for ___ You Must Read
- The Greatest Cheat Sheet about ____
- Your Most Essential Guide towards ____
- Dear ___: You Will Be ____.
- Your Step by Step Guide to ____
- [#] Must-Read Tips for You to ____
- Don’t Let ___ Make You ____
- How a ___ Made Me a Superstar ____
- Don’t Do Any of These [#] _____ on _____
- How Often Do You Hear Yourself Saying _____?
- ___ That Are Hidden in Your ___
- How You Can Learn ___ in [#] ____
- Welcome to the New ___
- Who Else Wants to ___ a New ____?
- Why ___ Is Making ____ Easier?
Catchy titles and headlines are the most important parts of every website.
When it comes to a blog’s success, even the smallest words matter a lot. Why don’t you share this article to your friends? Let’s help each other grow in the online world, one post at a time. You can also read more about how important having a blog planner is for your success as well!
Are you a blogger or an online business owner who wants to gain more online presence? Click here to join our Facebook group to widen your network, and get more support.
Thanks for CouponAnnie’s sponsorship for this post. If you are looking for coupons, be sure to check out CouponAnnie for the latest coupon codes!
Did you like all these amazing catchy headline templates? Do you think you need your own catchy headline generator? Download your FREE printable and use it every time you need to write a headline! Click below! You won’t regret it.