A recent survey of bloggers revealed nearly 80% of them want to turn their blog into a full-time business that pays all the bills. That’s a pretty amazing figure. Nearly all of the remaining 20% said they were already making a full-time income from their blog
What made the difference? Why this huge gap between those who wish for something and those living the reality of their wishes? Is there something different the minority group is doing? Whatever that is, a lot must have gone into solid strategic planning which was faithfully adhered to and smartly implemented.
So today’s post will help teach you how to create a Blog Business plan that can turn that side hobby (and hustle) into your full-time business that pays all the bills and more.
Nearly all successful mega businesses today use business plans, which experts agreed factored into their success. (A business plan is also a requirement if you plan to approach a bank or other investor for a business loan)