20 Travel Bullet Journal Spreads That Will Inspire You To See The World
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you planning to go on holiday with your friends or relatives? Then why not create some awesome travel bullet journal vacation spreads? It is so much fun. Travel bullet journals are the thing now. It will make you even more excited about your trip and will help you document every memory that comes with it. This is so true, especially for family travel. Through your BuJo travel spread, you can make visual tools, to-do lists, and other travel plans creatively. And don’t forget a bullet journal packing list.
Don’t forget to pick up some amazing extra markers to add some flair to your travel memories. I love these because they dont dry out like other ones that I have used.
A bullet journal is an amazing tool that you can use to document everything about your trip. However, before jumping into awesome travel spread ideas, I want to share a list of bullet journal tools that you will surely find useful.
Start your bullet journaling routine with these supplies!
✅ This journal stencil planner set that you can use not just for your bullet journal, but also for handmade family holiday cards, greeting cards and letters.
✅ This bullet journal notebook that is 24% heavier compared to other journal brands.
✅ This card ink pen set can help you make beautiful letterings and line widths.
✅ These fine tip pens will change the way you approach drawing in your bullet journal. I adore them and I can’t live without them.
✅ These ball pens are loved by many bullet journalist friends because of its great for creating flowy strokes.
✅ This highlighter pen set is a top choice for those who love bullet journaling.
✅ These washable markers are perfect for writing, coloring and drawing.
✅ These washi tapes have wonderful, unique patterns.
✅ These set of pens are designed for every person who loves calligraphy, drawing, and art therapy.
✅ This graphite paper will save you tons of time by capturing each detail in your original design smoothly.
✅ These bullet journal stickers will look beautiful for almost every kind of spread imaginable.
✅ These watercolor brush pens offer good colors for blending and shading bigger areas.
✅ These sticky notes offer are incredible reminders to not forget important items.
Before we get started on sharing some bullet journal vacation spreads let’s answer some questions that you may have.
How Do I Make A Travel Journal?
Here are the steps to make your own travel journal. It is very similar to the steps to creating your own bullet journal vacation spread.
Gather the Tools and Bullet Journal Supplies You’ll Need to put together your vacation bullet journal.
- Purchase any colored pencils, pens, highlighters, or other art supplies
- Buy tape and glue sticks – whatever you prefer. It will keep your bullet journal vacation spread solid.
- Bring Scissors and a ruler to cut out things you kept or want for your bujo travel spread
- A map of your travel destination – you will want the perfect travel bullet journal
- A folder to keep all your memories and tokens in one place that you will transfer to your travel bullet journal.
What Should A Travel Journal Include? What Should I Write In My Travel Journal?
Your travel journal will help document the experience that you had when you journeyed to these destinations. You will write everything down in your travel bullet journal. Some of the things you will include in your travel spread bullet journal are:
- Your itinerary
- Photos you took during your trip
- Memorabilia you purchased
- Or perhaps things like pressed flowers, etc
How Do You Start A Travel Journal?
Here is how to write an incredible travel diary or travel bullet journal. Our suggestion is to ask yourself the following questions before you get started with your bullet journal vacation spread:
- Who is the travel bullet journal diary for?
- What do you want to include in the travel bullet journal?
- Do you want your bullet journal vacation spread to be chronological?
- Do you want to record everything in your bujo travel spread?
- Do you want to include any illustrations in your bullet journal travel diary?
- Do you want your vacation bullet journal to have memorabilia and photos?
- Do you want to share your emotions as they come up in your travel bullet journal?
- Do you want to share current events as they happen inside your bullet journal vacation spread?
Remember this is your travel bullet journal and you can make it whatever you want. After all, it is your experience that you can have over and over again when you review your bullet journal vacation spread.
Keep the motivation and excitement going for your big adventures! Below are some bullet journal vacation spreads that can serve as your inspiration in making buJo travel spreads designs.
Beautiful Travel Bullet Journal Ideas
Remember To Turn Your Bujo Into A Travel Diary!
You don’t need to make big changes in your bullet journal to document the details of your vacation. Turn it into a bullet journal vacation spread.
Sometimes, it can be as simple as keeping your usual monthly and weekly layout. Instead of appointments and tasks, log your travel memories. It will turn it into a delightful vacation bullet journal.
Some More Things You Can Include In Your Bujo Travel Spread While On Your Trip (Or Once You Get Back Home!)
- Keep track of the awesome people you met
- Print and keep photos of your trip (why not make a scrapbook in your journal?!)
- Keep or print photos of your trip these will contribute to your bujo travel spread.
- Keep ticket stubs and receipts
- Doodle landscapes and environments for your bullet journal travel spread.
- Make note of the places that you found that were not in the guidebook
- Things you are grateful for with regards to the trip
Don’t forget to pick up some amazing extra markers to add some flair to your bullet journal travel spread memories. I love these because they don’t dry out like other ones that I have used.
And last but not least remember that planning to go on a holiday is not as simple as choosing a destination.
It includes doing to do list, packing list, etc -but one important thing is to have best carry-on luggage. Do all these things and you will be set.
You will then have the time to create an incredible bullet journal vacation spread. After all, that is the purpose of creating a vacation bullet journal so you can relive those amazing vacation memories over and over.
[aweber listid=”5907599″ formid=”160482834″ formtype=”webform”]