My Best Bullet Journal Hacks and Spreads
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Today, it is all about sharing with you my very best bullet journal hacks and spreads. I find bullet journaling one of the best things that I ever got into. I live and breathe by my to do lists. For awhile, I gave them up in favor of just meditating but that didn’t last super long. I need to have a place to share all my ideas from meditating and also my to-do-lists. Bullet journaling is the answer!
The fun thing about bullet journaling is that you can make it your own. You can create it however you want. If you are more of a minimalist like me or a super creative like Tracey, my amazing bestie or somewhere in between – it doesn’t matter.
So let’s get down to it.
First, You Must Have Some FAB Bullet Journal Supplies:
Before we dive into my favorite hacks, I want to share some of my best bullet journal tools and where to buy an affordable bullet journal.
This bullet journal notebook that is 24% heavier compared to other journal brands.
This journal stencil planner set that you can use not just for your bullet journal, but also for handmade family holiday cards, greeting cards and letters.
These washable markers are perfect for writing, coloring and drawing.
These ball pens are loved by many bullet journalist friends because of its great for creating flowy strokes.
This card ink pen set can help you make beautiful letterings and line widths.
These washi tapes have wonderful, unique patterns.
This bullet journal stamp set are great for everyday planning, and can also be used for your travel journal spreads.
This graphite paper will save you tons of time by capturing each detail in your original design smoothly.
These sticky notes will help you remember important activities and dates.
These bullet journal stickers will look beautiful for almost every kind of spread imaginable.
These set of pens are designed for every person who loves calligraphy, drawing and art therapy.
These scissors have sharp blades that will help you finish your task in no time.
This highlighter pen set is a top choice for those who love bullet journalling.
These watercolor brush pens offer good colors for blending and shading bigger areas.
I remember when I started, I totally overwhelmed myself and thought bullet journaling was complicated. Really, the only thing you need is your bullet journal and a pen. So please don’t get overwhelmed if you are brand new to bullet journalling. Just keep in mind that markers are super useful for coloring your journal and journal stencils will help save you loads of time in creating incredible layouts.
Now, My Favorite Collection of Bujo Inspired Hacks And Spreads:
- 11 Bullet Journal Hacks You Need To Swipe
- 17 Cute Bullet Journal Doodles You Can Easily Copy on Your Spreads
- 17 Minimal Bullet Journal Spreads For A Simple, Stress-Free Life
- The Giant Mistake You Are Making In Your Bullet Journal
- 13 Minimalist Bullet Journal Monthly Spread Ideas You Will Love
- 11 Bullet Journal Page Ideas For Moms Of Young Children
- 15 Ways To Track Your Mental Health In Your Bullet Journal
- 25 Bullet Journal Key And Index Ideas
- 17 College Student Bullet Journal Ideas To Ace Your Classes
- 17 Rainbow Themed Bullet Journal Ideas That Will Inspire You To Use More Color
- 13 Minimalist Bullet Journal Weekly Spread & Layout Ideas
- 11 Bullet Journal Hacks That Actually Work
- 14 Magnificent Bullet Journal Keys And Hacks To Use Them
What About You?
I shared with you some of favorite Bullet Journal Hacks and Spreads. What are some of yours. I would love to hear from you whether you are a beginner or an advanced bujo user. The key is to have fun with it!